Welcome to the Right to Education Discussion Forum
The Right to Education Discussion Forum is a multilingual online forum (Arabic, English, Spanish, French and Portuguese) dedicated to discussing education from a human rights perspective. It provides a platform to carry out discussions, in your language, that is received by everyone in the group in their own language.
Through this forum you can raise issues on the right to education, share experiences and thoughts and connect with others working on the right to education. For example, members may wish to:
- share research or publications or announce events related to the right to education
- raise questions on specific thematic areas that they are working on
- ask for advice on advocacy tactics or strategic litigation
- seek for information on the right to education on a specific country
The Discussion Forum should focus on education as a human right.
This platform is run by the Global Campaign for Education (GCE), one of our key partner organisations.
- You are uniquely identified by your email address
- You will receive an access link and a unique access code to log in. You can either use one or another.
- You log in directly on GCE Discussion Forum website
- When you log in, you can :
- Update your personal information and language settings
- View who is in the group
- Start a discussion within the group
- Reply to a discussion (and upload attachments)
- You will receive discussion threads directly in your email box with a direct link to reply.